Did someone say, “Let Them Eat King Cake?” Our brewers have devised a recipe so decadent that you’ll want to drink it too! The Krewe at Tin Roof built the foundation of this bright and clean Cry Baby Cream Aleon 2 Row, Pilsner, Dextrapils, and Golden Promise Malts along with corn and rice. Silky ribbons of vanilla bean and a dusting of cinnamon and nutmeg marry sugar and spice, and the addition of Cascade Hops creates a perfect balance of a hearty cream ale with a kiss of sweetness. So whether you’re a Sidewalk Side Doubloon catcher or a Neutral Ground camper, you’ll want this brew in the ice chest when the parades roll!
- ORDERS MUST BE PICKED UP SAME DAY UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED (leave message in notes area at checkout). ALL INVENTORY WILL BE RETURNED TO STOCK.
- Orders will be available for pickup within 45 minutes.
- Pickup during Taproom hours ONLY
- Wednesday – Thursday 3-9pm
- Friday & Saturday 12-9pm
- Sunday 12-8pm
- To pick up your order, please bring a valid ID. Must be 21 to purchase or pickup.