Inspired by the majestic, vibrant bursts of color silently floating against a cool blue sky, Tin Roof Brewing Co and Natchez Brewing Co created a beer celebrating the 36th Annual Natchez Balloon Festival!
“Up, Up, and Away” German-Hopped IPA is the perfect Fall brew—anchored with Golden Promise, Two Row, malted oats, and flaked oats and wheat, there is a velvety base to this beer. Just as that slight creaminess hits your taste buds, a deluge of Hallertau Blanc and Mandarina Bavaria Hops swoop in with notes of elderflower, tangerine, grapefruit, and lemongrass for a crisp & bitter bite! 5.5%
- ORDERS MUST BE PICKED UP SAME DAY UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED (leave message in notes area at checkout). ALL INVENTORY WILL BE RETURNED TO STOCK.
- Orders will be available for pickup within 45 minutes.
- Pickup during Taproom hours ONLY
- Wednesday – Thursday 3-9pm
- Friday & Saturday 12-9pm
- Sunday 12-8pm
- To pick up your order, please bring a valid ID. Must be 21 to purchase or pickup.